Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dressing Up The Denim Skirt


The other day I made this denim skirt. It was a bit too homeschooler-y for my taste, but I wanted to at least wear it once before passing it to my sister. You be the judge if I was able to make it look better. :-D
I paired the denim skirt with a tight-in-the-sleeves tan shirt that actually matched the stitching on the skirt exactly. I wore my denim and tan wedges with bows.

Sorry it's hard to see them in this picture. I think the single thing that kept it normal is the big chunky belt I wore with it. Success? No?


3 comments :

  1. Olivia!
    Well, I think you might be a _little_ too picky about what's homeschooler-y for you. :)
    I personally love the skirt. It's the one Emma wore at IEW, right? But I LOVE your outfit!!
    And that picture of you is really awsome, did Emma take it??
    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I've decided the skirt looks awesome with a belt. :-D
    Nope, self-portraits all the way!!!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the skirt! the top you are wearing in the picture at the top of this blog is...um...well...not really that cute.

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!