Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fashion Week Day 1- Breaking The Rules

It's the start of AmandaBeth's Fashion Week! I'm super excited and really hope I get to post all week!

Today I wore my new favorite plaid shirt and (not so favorite anymore) polka-dot skirt! Yes, plaid and polka-dots. TOGETHER.


Shirt: Plaid button-up with ruffles around the neck from Khol's. "Wrapper" brand. (I got it on clearance for $4.00!) This shirt came with a belt but I took it off because it was just a bit much for the already pushing-the-limit- outfit.
Tank: Arizona Jean Co. from JCPenny's.
Skirt: Made by me.
Shoes: "Rampage" brand... my grandpa picked them up for free somewhere for me!
Necklace: $3.00 clearance pearls from Wal-Mart!

Now to look through everyone else's Fashion Week posts!


7 comments :

  1. WOW LIVVY! that looks greta! Why isn't it your favorite skirt anymore? You still like it, right?? I'm surprised by how that still goes....coolio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!!! You pulled off the plaid and polka dots marvelously! I also like how you enhanced and cropped the photos - so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your skirt is *adorable*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your outfit is so cute! I love the plaid an polka dots mixed...I'm all about making things work together that you normally wouldn't think would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO very cute! The skirt is so vintage looking. I especilly like the first picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it, Olivia!!

    ~Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna be honest, and say I'm not quite sure about this one. But I still love you, and that skirt!!! *Grin*


    ~H

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!