Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fashion Week Day 4- Freshness

I was inspired by Amanda's black capris yesterday- so I put on my white ones today!

Shirt: Weavers from Khol's. (its very flowy but has elastic and ruching around the bottom so its not "poufifying".) It has an elastic neck and fake buttons down the front.
Capris: White Denim- H2J from Khol's.
Shoes: Montego Bay Club from Payless
Necklace: from Walmart
Bracelets: From G-ma. (one black and gold and the other gold with a leaf)
Earrings: From G-pa. (tear drops from before)

My hair I just spiral curled and pinned back in a couple places.
Photo credit has to go to my 3 year old brother today- the rest of the week I've just used a timer, but he volunteered today. :D
I love this outfit and its even more classy and flattering in person. (can't say much for the angles today!) The capris look a teeny bit frumpy, but again, they aren't frumpy in person. :P
I put this outfit on and feel like screaming, "FRESH! BRING ME ORANGES!" Don't know why... :D


5 comments :

  1. White capris! :) Fantastic choice. I love the flowy-ness of this outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White capris are another important "happy" ingredient - I need to get some! I love the outfit and both the poses - you are so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I need a outfit like that!

    ~Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get more capris! i love that they can be median between jeans and shorts.

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!