Friday, June 26, 2009

Fashion Week Day 6- Feminine

Sorry about posting so late! Computer trouble...

Ruby's dress is so pretty! Her sister made it. Her red heels are from the thrift store.



My outfit is very ruffley!
Hat: Gift from my aunt
Shirt and Tank: Same style as yesterday-- Decree from JCPenny's
Skirt: Made by me
Flipflops: Payless

We've since changed into running clothes... not so feminine. But, to go with the blue basketball shorts, brown and pink tanks, and unflattering headband, I wore a blue, pink, orange, green, and red large bead necklace. :D I really must get a cuter ensamble.


1 comment :

  1. I clicked over from Caroline's blog. Love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!