Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fashion Week Days 3 and 4

Well, yesterday a friend slept over and I didn't have time to post until today! So, this was my outfit yesterday. (Pic taken at about 10:30...sorry for the blurriness)

Shirt-Thrift store
Cami-Thrift store
Bermudas-Walmart
Shoes-Thrift store! (But I mean, seriously, who wears shoes this late anyway?)

This is pretty much my lets-go-play-outside-but-I-still-want-to-look-(sortof)-nice outfit. :-P Ya know, that one. I'm sure everyone owns one or two....in my case....well, lets not even go there. ;-)



I love skirts in general, but I really love summer skirts. Especially this one. :-P
Skirt-Handmedown, Limited Too
Cami-thrift store
Shrug-gift....and, the tags ripped off so...don't know the brand. :-/ But this shrug matches with so much. It's really great!




-Rachel





2 comments :

  1. AAAHHHH!!! I'm so sorry I take terrible pictures! You look great, I just feel bad you had me as a photographer...
    <3 McKenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is so pretty! did you ever get my letter rachel?

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!