Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh boy this has been difficult....

I mean, posting. I've just been SO busy! And let me tell ya, I've got some pretty darn good excuses. ;-) Friday mom and I went to the CHEO homeschool convention in OH, and didn't get back until late. Then yesterday my entire day was filled with mowing, a graduation party, and then Dad took us to a Drive-In movie from 8 P.M. to 3 A.M. YOWwwwwZER. Yeah. All five of us. 3-14. No mom.

On a change of subject.

This was the dress I wore to Church, and for (some of) the day. It's probably the prettiest dress I own, (at least I think so) and the shrug I wore the other day coincidentally matches a lot of my clothes! Including this dress! (yes, I was thrilled. Totally. Thrilled.)
Anyway, my outfit is:

dress- Salvation Army $4
Shrug-Grandmother
Shoes-Salvation army $6 (the ones I wore the other day)

No accessories again!

My bad.



To tell ya the truth...I'm way too lazy tonight to edit these pictures, or find my clothes to tell you the brand of dress....


My lovely dog Asher...


I'm sorry I've been so bad at posting....I made it through the first couple days and then I got too lazy to stay up really late posting/editing/taking pictures...after I'd forgotten to do all that earlier in the day.
Ahem.
-Rachel



1 comment :

  1. Very cute dress! It looks like you have some cute outfits. In case you're wondering-I arrived here through the Amanda Beth Online blog. Feel welcome to stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!