Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jumping Spring


Its only March, but I was so excited for our 70* weather yesterday that I pulled out a summer skirt, sunglasses, and sun hat! I did my school outside, and actually got a sunburn!
Hat: Bought somewhere in Ligonier, PA a looong time ago.
Sunglasses: TJMaxx, probably.
Shirt and Tank: JCPenny's. Shirt is actually long sleeved, I just pushed the sleeves up.
Skirt: Made by me from a bedsheet. You can't really tell, but the bottom tier has cute lace on it.
Baby: My adorable 4 month old brother


4 comments :

  1. I love the outfit! I has hoping you would post again soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i know...i'm excitedly pulling out "summer" clothing also!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that exact same JCPenney shirt! I really like it. :-)

    I love your skirt...that's so cool it's made from a bedsheet!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!