Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Please Stay Rainy Day

I love the rain. Since moving to the country, I appreciate it not just for its beauty and romance, but its life-giving qualities, too. Oh, and thunderstorms! How I love the thrill of those, especially as I'm falling asleep at night.

This morning as I listened to the rain on the roof, I picked out an outfit that ended up looking almost like a rainy day! Flowy, olive/forest green skirt, brightish blue top, and bronze flip flops.

Shirt: Canyon River Blues~ $8?
Belt: Thrift Store~$1
Skirt: Goodwill -all the tags are gone! :( ~$2
Flip Flops: Old Navy~ $2.50


6 comments :

  1. Yey you're back! Was wodnering if you were going to update you have such a cute style. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is cutecutecute!! Go enter these in some contest.....like mine.....;)http://purelittleladiesministry.com/?page_id=128

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I always love your outfits.

    ♥Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! :D And totally modest too! High-fives you, ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style! I would love if you could stop by (and follow if you like it!) my blog! Its all about modesty, and I frequently post "What I Wear" Posts! God bless,
    Natasha
    natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
    A Modest Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! I have a skirt almost just like yours...:)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!