Sunday, February 13, 2011

Keeping It Classy Fashion Week- Day 1

Its been a while since I've posted on this little corner of my blogging world, hasn't it? I was so excited to see Ashley's Keeping It Classy Fashion Week that I just had to join in! So this is what I wore to church this morning:

 Hat: Angora "bucket" hat with two tan corduroy bows on one side.
Sweater: Thrift store find, I think. Or hand me down. It has beading and stuff all over the yoke area. 
Tank: JCPenny's- then dyed by me. 
Skirt:  Made by me- Butterick 3134- the Epidemic-- Forest green corduroy 
Boots: Heeled cowgirl boots from TJ Maxx~ $15


10 comments :

  1. Your skirt is FABULOUS! And made by you! Great color...it's one of my new favorites for clothing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I like the hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable!!!!MISS YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have "The Epidemic" too! I <3 <3 the Butterick 3134 pattern! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable. I wore my B3134 skirt today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Angora bucket hat looks sooo.... Good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!