Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Keeping It Classy Fashion Week- Day 3

Unfortunately, this outfit is not what I would call "classy". Its hard to be truly classy (at least in the sparkles and frills meaning of the word) when you day involves driving a mud covered truck to class, babysitting your siblings while they play in the mud, putting out flames on a field (wasn't expecting that one), and babysitting 8 kids under 13 for the rest of the day. So, here's what I wore today:
Shirt (and tank): JCPenny's- Arizona brand- Seen before here
Skirt: Made by me
Belt: Thrift store
Boots: TJ Maxx- same as Monday
Bag: I don't know the brand- Gift from my aunt
Earrings: (even though you can't see them) pearl drop earrings from my aunt

Have a lovely day! I've gotta run and make some bread before I leave to babysit in 20 mintues! :D


9 comments :

  1. You made that skirt? D: That's amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit!!!! Love the braids!!!! MISS YOU!!!!Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I love you. Cute hair. Are you doing something different with your eyemakeup? I love it. Your eyes almost look slanted! Maybe dark eyeliner all the way around or something?

    Miss you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girls!
    Sorta Rach. You guessed the eyeliner... I've been wearing it this week. I don't normally. :)
    Also was terribly sleepy that morning. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Hair with a little poof or bump, is that what is is?
    lol! Still look cute anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! Of course, I always do. :) I think our styles are very similar. And what was it about putting out a fire in a field?!? Sound exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've really, really enjoyed your outfit posts for this event, Olivia! So cute and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I can tell when you look sleepy . :P bahaha remember when we broke the bed...Lol sorry, flashback over here. :P I wish that could somehow be on video.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought your hair was super cute Tuesday, btw. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!