Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Don't Try This At Home...

...because you will get laughed at. I don't recommend mixing patterns, even if they do match like mine did. I was washing the car this afternoon and decided to change from my long denim skirt into some Bermudas because 1) it's 85*+ outside and 2) I didn't want to get my skirt all wet. So. This is to show you that I'm not always put together or matching. It is about my unstylish-tolerance limit though. :P Thankfully no one drove up and now that I'm done I'm back in my favorite skirt. :)
Shirt: Thrift Store (it's been on here recently)
Apron: Gift
Shorts: Um... Sears I think like forever ago
Flip flops: Old Navy

Like I said. Don't try this at home. Please. :D


2 comments :

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!