Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love Stripes

This is my favorite shirt. I just love the sleeves and neckline. They're slit so that it's cooler, but still modest. Sleeveless, but not. Slightly flowy and feminine, but not fussy at all. This shirt I found at the thrift store, but it was 2 sizes too big, so I just took in the back and sides.
Shirt: Thrift store
Tank: JCPenneys
Skirt: Made by me
Flip Flops: Sears
Sunglasses: Online for $1
Earrings: Gift
We're going shopping today-- at the *mall*. I haven't been to a mall in years. :P


7 comments :

  1. I love this. Can I please borrow your entire closet?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt! Shopping! I'm so jealous!!!! Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, super cute! Your whole outfit is adorable. I just posted about a new favorite, striped, thrift store shirt too! Stripes are just one of the best things out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D :D :D :D You have a REALLY nice jawbone. I dig it.

    O. Cute shirt, too.

    Ciao, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! I love stripes too!
    Hey, check out my new vintage dress I re-did at my blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunglasses for one dollar? Where?! :-) They look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, my dad's an expert online shopper. He came across a 10 for $10 sale. :D Sorry I can't point you to a source!

      Delete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!