Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday's Hair

It is a rare Sunday that I don't curl my hair and I'm always too tired and it's too late (from resting all day! ha!) to shower Sunday evening, so Mondays are always interesting hair days. Usually I love how my hair has kept just the right amount of curl, but othertimes the hairspray used previously makes my hair look greasy.

A friend asked me to send her pictures of my top three or four most common hair styles. It really depends on how my hair is feeling that day as to how I "do" it. I figured I'd post these pictures here (despite their bad quality and flatteringlessness) in case anyone else wanted to see. :)

Just down. Usually this style makes me look like I'm 12, but other times and with the right earrings it can make me look older. :P Never a middle part- always a side part. My bangs usually hang down a bit more than they are in this picture.

Just a bit back. Sorry you can't see the bobby pin. I'll just pull back a little bit of hair from the front (opposite my bangs) and secure it with one or two bobby pins on the top/side of my head.

Braids. These are always the greasy-hair fall back. Looks best with curled bottom of braids.
Here's how the back looks. I do a quick half-french braid.

Half up. This one is one of my least favorite common dos.

I just secure it with a strong clip. I love the color of this one, even though it is so 90's. ;)

Half flip. I liked this one today. :) I just pull it back and flip it over, securing with a strong clip. I hate when the hair spreads to either side of the clip and just looks weird and whaleish. But today it spread out nicely and mostly covered the clip. :)

Are y'all interested in simple hair-do tips? or would that just not be helpful since there are so many different hair types? Have a great day!


5 comments :

  1. I'm always interested in new hairstyles! I tend to get stuck in a rut when comes to my hair! :)
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hair styles! Thanks for posting them!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how ya do it. uh-huh.

    Fernester the THIRD

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you curl your hair, sponge curler, curling iron, etc.
    I would love to see some more hair ideas.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your hair-dos!! You have really pretty hair! I would be totally interested in hair tips. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!