Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Stripes... yikes.

Okay, so apparently this is a stripes-only blog. :P I guess all my favorites are striped! Of course, stripes are awesome, so I will probably continue to post them excessively. :P


Please forgive the strange I'm-hiding-in-a-corner picture. :P
It is a lovely day outside and I've been doing school on the porch.
Cardigan: I don't know where I got it, but it is "takeout" brand. :)
Tank: The ever faithful, JCPenny's Arizona brand
Skirt: Made by me
Necklace: Shell necklace-gift from my great grandmother over a decade ago.
Sunglasses: Online somewhere for $1. :)

Hope everyone everywhere is getting some sunshine on your cheeks today!


3 comments :

  1. SOOOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! LOVE,Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the skirt!! I'd like to know how you made it! When I clicked on the "Made by me" link, though, it brought me to a polka dot vest. :P If you could somehow fix that, I'd be very grateful. Thanks and I really like your website!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I talk about the skirt at the bottom of the polkadot vest post. :) It's just a four-gore skirt with a ruffle and some decorative top-stitching. :)

      Delete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!