Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just An Average Day

Today is an average summer day: Waking up late, working on graphics, reading sewing blogs, making potato salad, milking the cow, and listening to music. :D This is my dishevelled self after doing the above and not touching my hair all day. :) I figured I should post my outfit because I realized that I spent basically no money on my outfit. :)
Shirt: Goodwill: $3
Tank: JCPenny's: $5
Skirt: Handmedown: $0
Slip: Handmedown: $0
Headband/flower: Homemade (took a flower apart, stuck a huge jeweled earring through the center of the petals, and bobby pin it over a black velvet ribbon.): $0
Earrings: Walmart: $1.50

Have a lovely day!


11 comments :

  1. Hahahaha... wish I looked that good when I was "dishevelled". :) jk I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!! Those colors look beautiful on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely outfit! Thanks for sharing! I love your hair as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful outfit!!!!!!!!! You look great for disheveled!!!!! Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit!
    I love your shirt and the headband. Gorgeous!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love, your outfit!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like the best day ever. My oldest 8 yr. old dreams of milking cows and gets a plastic glove and puts some holes in it and squirts it into the bowl w/ water in it. I hope I can give her the happy life you have...fresh, pretty and sweet. We've got the chickens but a cow will have to be down the road, a new house and more property. I made my daughter some cute little modest tops and skirt for Christmas I recently posted. www.farmgirl.hazubu.com

    Love how you've engaged the slip as part of the outfit, and I've not seen a prettier slip with the eyelet lace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hold on :) you milked the cow in a skirt?? :D Beautiful outfit! (just found your blog - I plan to come back)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!