Monday, June 6, 2011

Lace, Ruffles, and Denim!

This is what I wore to church yesterday. You'll remember the shirt and headband from this post 3 weeks ago. I kinda really like them. :) I wore the headband the same way.... and got greeted with the "peace" hand signal throughout the day. :P My hippie bean has been showing through a lot lately. :)

Shirt: Sears in Corpus Christi, TX
Jacket: Goodwill in Franklin, TN
Skirt: Made by me with denim from Fabric.com
Shoes: Payless in St. Clairsville, OH
Scarf: Handmedown yeeeears ago. 

ha. I didn't realize how many places I've shopped. :P What kind of info do you like me to put in these posts about my outfits? I don't know what's interesting/good to know. So, please tell me what you'd like to see.


4 comments :

  1. Cute! You should post the skirt on your sewing blog!!!! Stores you find stuff at would be good to know. Love,Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to post $ amounts, just because people seem to enjoy that. I guess the whole "oh yeah! You can dress cute and cheap at the same time!" Thing.
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit! All your outfits are so cute! If there was a poll or who was the prettiest blogger and puts together the cutest outfits, it would be you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!