Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week- Day 2

Over at Flame in the Darkness, they're having a fashion week. Thought I'd join in- a day late. :)

Hey! Guess what? I'm taking pictures at the end of the day! In terrible light! With stretched out and water-spotted clothes! After I've had a headache all day!

Talk about glamor.
Shirt: Thrifted boyfriend tee. Love the cut of this shirt.... wish I had a dozen more.
Tank: JCPenny's- it has a little lacy edge that I love
Skirt: Gift from my grandma ages and ages ago

Love easy outfits. I left my hair down, only threw on some mascara, and wore 3" gold hoops.

My sister got tired of my normal "stand there" poses. She told me to slide down the banister- so I did. :)

See y'all tomorrow!


3 comments :

  1. Cute! Can't wait to see the rest of y our outfits!!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt! I can't wait to see the rest of your outfits! Thanks so much for participating!!
    xo,
    Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!