Thursday, July 21, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week- Day 3 & 4

My sister decided to try a different angle today...

:P So, today has been one of those weird, really good, really bad days where I should have taken a picture at the beginning because what would come was seriously unexpected. :P
I ended up jumping in the creek in what I wore to watch an adoption at court today, so those clothes are currently drying and I couldn't take a picture for y'all. :(
Thus, you get to see what I put on after that little jaunt. Which, I realized, is the same shirt/tank combo as yesterday, that I didn't get to post...
I'm sorry for the awkward no-head shot... I really dislike those on fashion blogs...

Shirt: Thrift store, altered. Seen here.
Tank: Penny's
Skirt: Thrift store
Skirt: Made by me. Has back pockets.

Wow this was a lame post. I sorry. :( Hopefully tomorrow's will be better. :)


1 comment :

  1. Cute!!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!