Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Simple


This was an awesome no-fuss outfit for today. Which was good, because I spent 4 hours driving in a non-air-conditioned truck in 91* heat. And I'm pretty sure the humidity was at least 210%. I really should have put my hair up before I left. I did put it up when we went to milk this evening, though. :)
Shirt: Khol's. Seen here.
Skirt: Made by Me. Seen here.  And here.
Belt: Thrift store.
Earrings (You can't see them they're so big. 4.5" gold hoops from Walmart)
Flower/headband: Made by me. Seen here.
I did wear flip flops. Same as these.

Happy Day To You!


4 comments :

  1. I would appreciate an update on your life, thankyouverymuch. :) Where are you in this pic? Italy? Chat me.

    <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!!!
    Love,Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The skirt is the perfect combination with the belt and beautiful blue shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty shirt, and lovely picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!