Saturday, July 23, 2011

Super Casual Saturday


Today has been a day full of recording, editing, resting, and cleaning. And trying to get over a cold.
I tried to wear something nicer today- I really did. But about 2.5 minutes in a black polkadot jumper and t-shirt told me I just needed something totally fuss-free for today.
Which was good, since I spent some time walking around a construction site, moving chairs, and scooting around on the couch. :P
T-shirt: Made by me
Skirt: Made by me
Flip flops: Sears?
Earrings: Walmart


3 comments :

  1. I think your outfit is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock casual girl!
    Great job!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pulling off feminine casual!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!