Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

 I hope y'all had a very merry Christmas celebrating the birth of King Jesus and spending time with your family! Here's what I wore to church:

 Grey Sweater: Khol's
 Red Velvet Skirt: Handmedown
Suede Bow Boots: Stein-mart
Black Bow Hat: Penny's

Worship was amazing this morning- we had 10 baptisms! After church we hung out eating lunch and discussing the qualifications of being "southern". :)


 After the church service, I switched my outfit up a little bit by taking off my hat (and showing my side braid) and pulling up my fun socks. :) Socks from Target.

Had a lovely evening with friends playing Wii, decorating gingerbread men, and talking out in the cold about North Dakota and tire brands. :D

What'd y'all do special this Christmas? Get anything incredible? The most exciting gift we got is a ClearPlay DVD player... if you haven't heard or checked out ClearPlay you really should. It rocks.



7 comments :

  1. Where's all the snow?! A green Christmas!

    We have Clearplay too! Totally awesome by the way, ya'll should check it out.

    -Anna Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Olivia,
    You might remember me from Thanksgiving at the Botkin's. I just found your blog.
    You outfit is so cute! I love the socks. :D Actually, looking back through other post, I like all your outfits.
    I just started a blog at the beginning of this month.

    Love n smiles,
    Laurel

    laurelscrazylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love that outfit! I'm glad you had a merry Christmas! And yes, Clearplays are pretty blessed awesome...


    ~Lauren Grace
    laurengdaniels.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, I just found my ciber-twin. I am older than you with five children, but you reminded me very much of myself in looks as well as in passion for modesty...but I LOVE how you are sharing that passion with the world. I want to start taking more time to sew my dreams so this inspires me. I love to sew and probably will be buying your ebook soon. Here's my website to see a pic of me (I don't have many good ones there, but you'll sorta see.) I have those cute socks!!! :) Can't wait to explore your site more for inspiration. I am 5 foot 2. long hair, dark blonde, romantic, cute, have loved clothing my life and femininity and modesty, etc. www.farmgirl.hazubu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I especially like the sweater and boots! Love your hair! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair in the third pic especially!

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the socks! And I would love to have a ClearPlay filter. Someday. . . . :)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!