Monday, January 23, 2012

Fedora//Fog

 Our valley is so pretty drenched in fog. I love looking out from our bedroom and seeing only shadows in the morning sun. Yesterday had such a morning, and even though my sisters and I overslept an hour (not good on a church morning!!), we managed to snap a couple quick pictures of my outfit. :D
 
 Something about these pictures makes my outfit look really wrinkled. In person it didn't appear nearly as unkempt. I promise.

 Thankfully I had put my hair up in a no-heat-curl (by way of a headband) the night before so I didn't have to curl my hair when I was running behind. :D Tip on the curls: Lots and lots and lots of hair spray. Before and after you take out the headband. I even blow the hairspray dry. :D

Shirt: Thrift store
Unseen tank: JCPenny's
Skirt: Made by me

Fedora: Target
Earrings: Gift
Necklace: Made by my sister

Shoes: Payless (clearance! 8 bucks. I squealed.)

Hope y'all had a wonderfully edifying and encouraging Lord's Day-- I sure did! Have a great week!!


5 comments :

  1. Love the fedora! Glad to see you posting more! You look so put together in this outfit! Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your outfits!!! (I like to get ideas from your blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmagosh! I absolutely LOVE fedoras....... Or any hat for that matter haha! Your Outfits are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! I absolutley LOVE your hair! i so want to get mine cut exactly like it! :)

    Your also an amazing fashionista, the world of fashion could really use a person like you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!