Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday

I really quickly threw this on this morning. One of those, "well there's this and this and this and it's all I can find and oh look they match!" outfits. ;)
This button-up "Lumber Jane" and hooded thermal PJ shirt pair has become my favorite "ooo its really warm" combination since the day I accidentally layered them while trying to find something warm to wear while slaughtering some chickens. :P

Yes, folks, I live in the country. Moving on...
 Plaid shirt: Khol's.
Black hoodie: Walmart
Brown skirt: Made By Me
Green tights: Gift from Grandma
 Boots: Boot store in downtown Nashville (Justin Brand, in case you were wondering)

 I just love the hood look.

My sister made these earrings- aren't they cute? She's been on a jewelry-making kick and I'm not complaining! She's made a bazillion choker/earring combos and they're all super pretty.

Have an awesome day, y'all! I'm enjoying my coffee, brownies, and the snow flurries outside.


9 comments :

  1. You know, there aren't very many people who have snow! I live in Montana, though we have snow on the ground, it's been quite a tame year! But even with as little snow as we have, people still comment with things like "Oh wow! You have snow?! That's crazy!" Which is funny.
    I love your outfit! Super cute! And those earrings are stunning!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you layered your shirt- really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!!! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so cute. i would SO wear that. were i live (WA) it has been all rainy but today when i woke up we had an inch of snow. that is so cool that ur sister makes jewelry. i love making jewelery.
    Elizabeth

    http://prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love. love. love.
    the boots are SO cute!! The whole outfit is perfect.

    Madeline
    www.FlameintheDarkness.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Love the skirt! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! email me :)
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your 'style' is soooo similar to mine!! I LOVE the boots (i'm a HUGE boot collecter and have an assortment of long,short,brown,black, flat and heeled boots!!)

    I have a skirt like that, and I LOVE the top!
    overall the outfit is so cute, warm and soooo country!!

    can't tell you how much I've been enjoying your blogs, and I'm excited that I've found a gal that has my 'style'!!!

    Oh! i love those earrings too- your sis is so clever!
    Love from a sister in Christ from downunder, Aust.
    Emily Grace xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. first time posting here and I'm in love with the plaid shirt and hood :D I definitely would wear both things together.

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!