Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday

 Tuesdays mean homeschool co-op! And ever-so-slightly dressier clothes than Mondays deserve. ;)
I teach a writing class for middle-schoolers~ it is such fun! I guess it helps that my students are some of my best friends. :D

Sweater: Hand-me-down
Ribbed tank: I'm not sure. It's super old and has bleach stains. Thus the belt! ;)
Belt: Gift from grandma
Skirt: Made by me, with the hem recently taken out like this skirt. 
Shoes: Sneaker-style flats from Payless
Earrings: Gift from a friend

Hair: Left over curls from Saturday night (don't judge me!) and a quick braid thrown over my crown for a headband. :D

Hope y'all had an awesome day! I took a walk to meet the neighbor's new baby lambs- so adorable! 

Do y'all ever strategically cover up stains like I did with the belt? ;)


7 comments :

  1. awesome outfit! Your my favorite blogger! :)

    I also love the belt, do you happen to know where Your grandma got it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Summer! My grandma got it at a thrift store- and actually gave me and my sisters two of the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Just wanted to let you know that I really like your new header. I completely agree that if I am going to wear a long skirt it has to be truely long (just a hint above the ground). Yes, I sometimes use belts for a simular purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt! It looks pretty good with the sneakerish shoes, too. Not something you expect to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Country and classy at the same time! Love that! I especially love the sweater and belt! I can't recall ever strategically covering stains. Although I may have. I am going to try that with my hair. I love the new header!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty outfit....so femine and modest!!!


    Btw awesome blog:)
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!