Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blog Buttons!

{ETA:} I now have a page for "friends", so I'd be happy to display your blog's button as well! Just give me a link to where to find the code. :)  Networking is great fun. :D
Every proper blog needs a button, right? I didn't realize I didn't have one for Fresh Modesty until y'all started asking for them! So, I finally got a couple made up. I did each in a couple different sizes since there are different sizes of sidebars and such nowadays. :)
150 px square

Fresh Modesty

125px square
Fresh Modesty

150 x 255px
Fresh Modesty

125 x 212px
Fresh Modesty

175px square
Fresh Modesty

175px square
Fresh Modesty

125px square
Fresh Modesty

I'd so appreciate y'all spreading the word about this little corner of the blog world. I don't do a lot of blog parties, giveaways, commenting, or other common ways for gaining readership, nor am I in this for gaining followers, but I so wish to encourage many girls to be cute but covered, stylish, but sensible and simple. :) Please let me know if you put one of these on your blog/site! Thanks, ladies, I really appreciate it. :)


11 comments :

  1. Those are cute! I like the "cowgirl" one, and just put it on my blog :)
    What software did you use to design them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Picnik.com to edit the photos (I would have used Photoshop, but I've been borrowing a computer without it), stored them on photobucket.com and then googled "blog button code" to figure out the html part. It was kind of confusing, but there are a lot of really great tutorials out there on how to do it. :)

      Delete
  2. Cute buttons!
    Bethany
    Come visit my etsy shop! www.handsthatbless.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog(s)! They're such a blessing. :)

    I added one of your buttons to my blog. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so odd I was literally looking for a blog button for your site yesterday! Love your posts, i agree you should do hair tutorials!

    --heather anderson @ latterdaystyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the blog buttons. I've been looking for one for quite some time. They're all so cute I can't decide which I like best! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added you on my Blog Roll...

    Jennifer @ Buildasolidfoundation.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added one of your buttons to my blog...

    Here's the link to mine:
    www.thekingsbookworm.blogspot.com

    It's on the sidebar at the top under "button up". Just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the buttons you made! They are really nice! I just added the smaller cowgirl one to my blog.

    Thank you for encouraging young ladies to dress in a way that honors our heavenly Father. I love visiting your site!

    Here is a link to my blog http://thequest-fortruth.blogspot.com

    Hopefully you will receive more visitors due to the buttons being posted everywhere! =]

    In Him,
    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your site today and I LOVE it! It's so refreshing to see young women (when did I get old enough to refer to 19 year olds as "young women?" lol) have respect for themselves and the Lord! I added your button to my site: http://reachtothemoonandback.blogspot.com If you feel so inclined, my button is on my sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to grab a button, but I'm technologically lame. I'll have to remember to have my husband help me to learn how. I like your buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!