Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday!

I can't decide if this week has dragged on, or if it's flown by. :P Earlier this week I did an interview with Rachel from Rachel's Blog, check it out! :)

 Yes, it's true. I'm wearing another tied-up button -up. :P The style is just so easy and button ups are great for the weather we've been having-- cool in the mornings and evenings and in certain parts of the house, and warm outside and in the main parts of the house.

 Shirt: JCPenny's
Tank: JCPenny's
Skirt: Made by me
Earrings: Walmart
Barefoot for the pictures, but I've been wearing Old Navy white flip flops

 My hair is really flouffy but tired today, and I didn't have time to curl it, so I just braided a small braid on either side of my part to give some interest and keep the top of my head looking sleek. :)

Could y'all do me a huge favor? I created a survey to get to know y'all better, and I'd appreciate it if you could take less than 3 minutes and fill it out...


Thank you sooooo  much! I look forward to hearing what y'all think. :)


17 comments :

  1. I did the survey!!
    Cute outfit! The skirt is very pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the pattern for your skirt. Seriously. Could you post it?
      Emily
      www.teenforthelord.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. LOVELY outfit! I really like your skirt. Beware, I may just sneak to your house and steal your wardrobe one of these nights-- not, really of course, I live in TX!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, just wake me up before you leave- I'd love to meet you! ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Olivia! I'd love to meet you too. :) Do you live in MO?

      Delete
    3. Middle Tennessee, actually! A bit closer to Texas. ;D

      Delete
    4. Oh, cool! :) I have several friends in TN-- the Munck family (www.muncksquiver.blogspot.com), the Castilles, and the Wolavers (of the Annie Moses Band - http://www.anniemosesband.com). Do you happen to know any of them?

      Well, if you're ever in Northern TX (about 30 miles north of Dallas), let me know. ;)

      Delete
    5. I don't personally know either family, but I LOVE the AMB's music!
      Sure thing. You be sure to let me know if you're in the area- we're only about an hour from Nashville. :)

      Delete
    6. Cool! :) I'll try to remember that-- I don't go to the TN very often-- if fact, I've only been their once. ;)

      The Wolavers (AMB) live near Nashville (in Brentwood, actually). :) We've know them for yearsssssss (my Dad knew Robin, Mrs. Wolaver, in his teen years). In fact, Robin's Dad used to be a pastor of the church where my Dad now preaches. Camille Wolaver (the harpist) is like best friends with my older sister, Abby. Sadly, we don't see them very often. :( Last time I saw them was in April of last year.

      Delete
    7. Sorry about that--- I have two google accounts. I was signed into the wrong one.

      ~Johanna

      Delete
  3. I did the survey! Cute outfit!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the skirt. I hate sewing. Or maybe I'm just not good at it. But either way, you have inspired me to try again. I must have that skirt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you make the patterns for your skirts too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make the pattern for this one- it's an OOP McCalls pattern. :)

      Delete
  6. Just wanted to say that I appreciate the "Anonymous" feature. I share a blog dashboard with my mom so everything comes up as her.
    This is cool! I can be myself!!!
    ~~~smile~~~
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey. Randomly found this while googling "barefoot+city". Gorgeous skirt. Its so plain but it somehow really suits your body with that top. Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!