Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Saturday, Folks!

And a Saturday of Saturdays it is. :D House cleaning, cooking, laundry, sunshine! Maybe some sewing if time allows.

I feel like I've posted this shirt and skirt together before. Maybe it's just because my sister Willa wears this combination *all* the time that it's so familiar to me. :D

Shirt: JCPenny's
Tank: Walmart
Skirt: Thrift store
Flip flops: Sears
Anklets: Walmart
Earrings: Walmart
Necklace: Droplette
Hair is simply pulled back into a braid.

Hey, a little note about commenting. I am so blessed by everyone's comments and love getting questions. I allow anonymous commenters so that those without google accounts can comment... but I would really really really appreciate it if you could please identify yourself somehow in your anonymous comment... I can't tell who's who if you don't say who you are! ;) Thanks muchly. :)

What are you accomplishing today?
Pin It


16 comments :

  1. I really like this combination! The bright floral of the tank along with the grey is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love the skirt! Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY LOVE The skirt! I love almost ankle length skirts!
    And it`s tired so that means swirl!
    ~Aaliyah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your skirt!
    Love,Haley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! (:
    I absolutely love this outfit!
    I adore dressing modestly and these posts are such a great inspiration!
    Here's my blog address! http://hairbowsandhaybales.blogspot.com/
    Love in Christ -
    Mia Janine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Editing the Colorado pictures from July! I think I'll make a facebook album. Yippee. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove your shirt! You have such cute style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love the shirt! Didn't accomplish much today. I had class today and did a little bit of homework.
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable combination! :) I love that skirt! :) (and I really really really like the flip-flops!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the skirt and shirt to gether they look really good!

    Beautiful!!!


    ♥Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit! So flowy and feminine!
    Yesterday, I went to a Youth Conference, and we had my little sister's 11th birthday party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. JMJ
    Lovely outfit! :)I like the dramatic, twirly skirt.
    Random question: What do you enjoy reading?
    In Christ,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just love looking at your blog you have the cuteist modest outfits,
    I really enjoy looking at them,and you are so beautiful,you could look cute in anything:)
    Thanks for bloging and giving girls inspiration,on dressing modestly and cute
    Much love
    Busy Lizzy♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really, really like this outfit. The skirt is so pretty! :) ~ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit...so pretty and modest!
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!