Monday, March 19, 2012

Modest March Fashion Week| Day 2

Goooood morning, world! I'm not so chipper this morning... Monday mornings are rough, are they not?







Today's theme is "Signature Style"... I figured whatever I reached for first would be my fall-back signature style, and sure enough, these pieces I wear all the time!

 Striped Shirt: I've had it so long, I don't remember! Seriously, this shirt has been with me through the thick and thin of my modesty journey these last 8 years. :)
Tank: Walmart (altered)
Skirt: Made by me (I've found that the wrinkles in this skirt go away as the day progresses, so I didn't bother ironing it this morning. :D)
Flip flops: Old Navy
Tear drop earrings: Gift years and years and years ago. I wore them for about 2 years straight in my mid-teen years and my friends got upset when I stopped wearing them so often. :D

Morning sun. :D <3

Off to conquer the day! Albeit sleepily and slowly... :D What's your signature style?
Pin It


15 comments :

  1. Cute! Love the shirt!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how you incorperated the striped shirt with the floral tank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like stripes! :) Totally cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love the stripes!
    Monday mornings are my hardest too...I almost always end up taking a nap!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the stripes and floral together with the ever versitile denim skirt! :) you look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, love, LOVE this outfit!
    My signature style is jeans and a button up and cardi with the sleeves pushed up i guess. I've been wanting to add more skirts and zing though. You are an inspiration.

    :)Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your jean skirt is adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen you wear that shirt probably 100 times. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh myyy, adorable, as always. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your skirt (you did an amazing job!) and the floral with stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that your outfits have flip flops my favorites too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ankle-length skirts are the best! The stripe and peek of floral was tastefully done. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your shirt....and also I really like the earrings. really cute outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!