Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tears


Wow, y'all. I never expected so many responses to the survey in just 24 hours! Thank you so much. Truly.

If you haven't taken it yet, I'd love it if you would! I haven't taken the time to really get to know y'all before, and this is helping so much! It's amazing how different and yet the same everyone is! It's the differences that make life interesting, and the similarities that allow us to spur one another on!
 
 
And you ladies brought me to tears. Really, y'all have blessed me greatly with your encouraging words. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sorry for the sour expression on my face in these pictures... I woke up only half an hour ago, and I have a killer headache that makes it painful to smile. :P Needed to wear something comfortable to sloth around in, but not ugly since it's Saturday and I'm bound to see a few neighbors today.

Brown T-shirt: Consignment shop on clearance last week~ $1!
Denim skirt: Made by me
Belt: Had it so long, I don't remember! I think it came with a pair of pants. I used to wear it as a headband.
Flip flops: Old Navy
Earrings: Droplette

Hair is just a simple messy braid that goes with the casual feel of the shirt, while keeping my hair out of the way, but being pretty and more than a ponytail. :)
This outfit is pretty casual, thanks to the clothing textures of knit and denim, so to make it look like more than jeans and a t-shirt, I added the interesting, easy-to-wear belt. Long earrings give it a wittle bwit of class. :)

Have an awesome Saturday! What'll you be doing today?

ETA: You can now follow Fresh Modesty via email! Just sign up on the sidebar. Your email will remain confidential and all that jazz. :)


10 comments :

  1. I'm sorry you've got a headache! Those are never fun. Your outfit is really cute, and the best part is that it is still comfortable! :)

    I think we'll be cleaning the house today in preparation for church. Then maybe doing some work with the cows, or something else on the ranch. There's always something that has to be done, isn't there? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My computer won't pull up the survey . . :(
    I would love to have done it otherwise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, that's weird. Have you tried a different browser? Like, Firefox instead of Internet Explorer or Chrome?

      Delete
    2. My computer uses Safari, but I tried Firefox. Still didn't work . . . :(
      Too bad, cause I would've LOVED to do your survey. I love your blog so much and it's such an encouragement to me!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I did the survey Olivia! Glad you put it together, maybe I should do one for my own blog sometime. hmmmm.... God bless and have a great rest of your saturday! Your outfit for today is similar to mine, comfortable in a jean skirt and t shirt, but still dressy enough to look presentable. :)

    God bless!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt and belt! and Your hair! Well, my first College Composition I class was today!

    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your headache is better soon!

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did your survey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I am a new follower but I Love every post you do! And every outfit you post is always new and unique I love them all! I also Love that you put that Survey on for us to do it makes me feel like you care about all the blogger friends that watch your blog to ask their opinion! :) A-pach-E

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your headache is better. I just have to ask...are the majority of your shirts/blouses brown? Mine are...it is my favorite color for wearing and you look beautiful in browns. My closet is filled with so many versions of brown shirts...I didn't think I could find that many styles!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!