Saturday, April 28, 2012

One Skirt | Three Days | Day 2

Everybody ready for round 2? :D

 I blinked my sleepy eyes open this morning, just barely peeking out of my warm white quilts. A cool breeze and sunshine from the open balcony door beside me blew on my face. Rolling over, I asked my sister sitting two beds over reading what time it was and noticed that she was wearing this gray shirt. "Nooo..." I softly screamed in a "Cliff Hanger" voice from In Between The Lions (anybody ever watch that show? :P) "...I was going to wear that shirt today."
Emma being the angel she is readily gave it up since part of the reason I chose this skirt for the challenge was because I could wear this shirt with it. :D
 Believe it or not, we do this all the time. Swapping clothes is what we sisters do best. ;)

 Shirt: Made by me
Tank: JCPenny's
Skirt: Thrift/handmedown?
Flip flops: Target
Earrings: Droplette


I finally did a fishtail braid! I had seen something quick on Pinterest a while ago about how to do one, but when I tried it, it didn't work. This morning I googled it and watched Lauren Conrad's video. It worked! Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :) Also so thankful for eyeliner and mascara this morning- you can hardly tell I was out at a friend's until 1am! :P

Everyone's outfits yesterday were so cute!! I really enjoyed seeing them- can't wait to see how you style your skirts/jeans/sweaters today!






Pin It


13 comments :

  1. Simple but lovely! I am going to have to try the fishtail braid!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice top, it looks comfy and cute! I use to watch "Between the Lions" too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! If you look at my blog, a few days ago, I did a fishtail braid too! :) Day 2 is posted! http://homeschoolblogger.com/blonderings/2012/04/28/one-skirt-3-days-3-bloggers-day-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. how nice! you must have a sweet sister. And yes, I *have* seen Cliff Hanger :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, your sister is very sweet to let you wear that shirt! :) Hehehehe. Your outfit looks very delightful. I love fishtail braids, but my hair isn't long enough to do it. I can do a pretty good one on dolls however! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is once again beautiful. I love how easy and classy the fish tail braid is. I soo remember Cliff Hanger:)
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Beauty!" "Full!" "Beauty!" "Full!" "Beauty!" "Full!" (collision) "Beautiful!"

    Between the Lions confirmation. You're not alone. :D

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That just made my evening! :D ;) xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hehe.....that was brilliant! : D

      -Tessa

      Delete
    3. Yup. Between the Lions is awesome. <3 Especially Cliffhanger! I mean...the same thing happens to the dude every single time, but I still got scared!! :)

      Delete
  8. Adorable Olivia! Love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute once again Olivia..... and I totally loved Between the Lions, I used to watch it all the time! : )

    In Him,Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a me outfit! Love it!!!

    http://www.loganmakesamess.com/2012/04/fashion-messone-skirt-day-three.html

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!