Sunday, April 29, 2012

One Skirt | Three Days | Day 3

 Yay! Day 3!
 Had a bit of a scare with this skirt last night- I was cooking and got coconut oil all over it. I didn't think it would come out, but with a little bit of Spray and Wash and a run through the washer, it was gone! :D

 I have had these shoes for almost 6 or 7 years, I think. I've worn them maybe 6 times since then, but every time I do I'm so glad that I've kept them. :) The blue is hard to match, but now that I have a shirt to match them I'll probably wear them more often because they're the most comfortable church shoes I have. :D

I wore this to church this morning and then to a very girly babyshower this afternoon. :)

 Shirt: Forever21
Tank: Penny's
Skirt: ??
Shoes: Payless
Hat: Sears
Earrings: Droplette

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of this skirt by now. :D I've so enjoyed this event, though! All of your outfits were splendid and I'm sure we'd all agree that this has stretched our wardrobes and minds! Y'all enjoy yourselves? I, for one, found the notion of knowing exactly what skirt I HAD to wear very... freeing? I'm not sure why, but it made things easier somehow. Kind of like being on a diet and knowing you cannot eat certain things... yeah, nevermind. :P

Thank you all so much for joining in with Ashley and Natasha and me! We should definitely have more of these "weekend parties" in the future! Yes? Have a great week y'all!





Pin It


25 comments :

  1. Lovely outfit. I've enjoyed reading around your blog and am encouraged by your passion for biblical modesty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!I just bought that EXACT shame shirt from FR21!! Neato. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit!!! And your hair...beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit today totally rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like you shirt! Cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You put together the cutest outfits!

    http://www.loganmakesamess.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Love the shirt!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this one is my favorite! :) Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was my favorite of your One Skirt Three Days outfits. :)

    I definitely think y'all should do something like this again. And then I can join in, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Day two of yours was my favorite:) Cutest outfits!

    http://www.loganmakesamess.com/2012/04/fashion-messone-skirt-day-three.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute hairstyle! I love curling my hair, but I don't do it too often as I can't use a hot curling iron. If I use a hot curling iron the curls last like 30 minutes! I have to put my wet hair into curlers and sleep in them overnight.
    The event was sure fun! We'll have to do this again!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh. Your shoes match exactly. Makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you did your hair! The hat is so adorable! :) You should do something like this again, it looked like fun! I would love to join in next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an adorable outfit!!! :) I love especially like the hat, top and sandals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cool idea, and i'm gutted I missed it! Please follow my new blog http://truviolet.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Out of all your outfits, I have to say this one is my favorite! I love the blue with the skirt, and the hat. And I must say your hair looked really cute =D

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice outfit :) It has been neat to see how you have worn that one skirt. A few questions for you: Were you homeschooled, and were you always? How many siblings do you have? What would be your dream job? Who are you favorite Christian musicians/songs? (My sisters and I have a christian band. You could check us out on youtube if you want :) the address is www.youtube.com/davidaband) God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Elena! I've recently answered all your questions in my weekly Q&A posts, if you'd like to go back and read them. http://freshmodesty.blogspot.com/search/label/QandA
      Wow, y'all are really good! I subscribed to your channel and will definitely listen some more! :) Thanks for the comment. :D Blessings.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I will have to go back and read your answers. I myself am a homeschooler. (I'm am finishing up 11th grade this year) I've never been to public so, so I was interested if you have been either :)

      Delete
  19. That outfit is super cute! I'm pretty simple with my color/pattern combos but your various outfits have given me some great ideas, so thanks for sharing!
    God bless,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  20. I might have typed the address wrong. It is www.youtube.com/davidaband :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that one! This has been a fun event to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! What an amazing turn out that you had for this event! Thank you for hosting it! I enjoyed doing it as well as viewing posts of others who participated!

    Thanks again!


    Missy from pure-femininity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!