Sunday, May 20, 2012

Brown

I really need to think up more creative post titles.

 This is what I wore to church this morning, and I came home afterwards to change by myself so y'all get awkward self-timer photos! :P

 I love this shirt- it has beads all over the front! And on the sleeves. And it's pink and brown. And the sleeves are polkadots. And the beads are pokey so it keeps me from crossing my arms. :P

Shirt: Goodwill!
Tank: JCP
Skirt: Walmart
Boots: TJMaxx
Hat: Target!
Feather Earrings: Forever21

Well, I'm off to a talent show at church! Hope y'all are having an awesome day!

Pin It


9 comments :

  1. I love your boots! And the rest of the outfit is super cute as well. Have fun at the talent show!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Such a cute feminine tee!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt! Beads are such a gorgeous touch!
    and of course ( being the boot-gal that i am!) the boots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about "A classy western outfit {brown}" as a creative title! Love your outfit.♥ What did you do at the talent show?

    -Iris♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good! I didn't do anything in the talent show (I don't have a talent to show off- can't exactly sew for a crowd! ;) - just watched my sister and others do some awesome/hilarious stuff! :D

      Delete
    2. Today I took one of your pictures and linked it to your website as an example of modesty. Come and visit to see it! I can whole heartedly recommend your website as modest yet... fresh! :D

      -Iris♥

      Delete
  5. How about "Classic County Brown Jewel"
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!