Monday, May 14, 2012

Sister Style: Matchies

Howdy! It's now early Monday morning... cherry coke at 10pm turns out to be the opposite of a goodnight's sleep. :P

 I wore this shirt a couple weeks ago for the last day of the 3 day skirt challenge. Well, I went back and bought the other two colors this week from Forever21. So, us girls decided to match today. :D

 I'm wearing: 
Shirt: F21
Tank: Penny's
Skirt: Gift
Boots: TJMaxx
I wore the hat I wore with this shirt last time, but had taken it off by picture time. :D

F21 was so nice to make these shirts in the colors that look best on each of us girls! :D 

 Emma's wearing: 
Shirt: F21
Tank: Penny's
Skirt: Made by me
Shoes: Payless
Hat: Macy's
Pearls: Gift

 Shirt: F21
Tank: Penny's
Skirt: Walmart
Shoes: Payless
She wore a really cute checkered brown and white newsboy cap... I know, it should have been in the pictures. 

This morning I had a little Bible study with my three smallest siblings and I think it edified me as much as it did them. :) I felt like I missed half the day by taking a 3 hour nap. :P Also caught up on some much-needed journaling and enjoyed fellowship this evening. I'm also very thankful for my wonderful Mommy today... she's amazing, and puts up with a great deal from me. :)

How was your Lord's Day? 
Pin It


17 comments :

  1. Great outfits! Y'all look great:)

    http://www.loganmakesamess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits! I love your skirt and Willa's pumps! Our Lord's day was good, pretty relaxing!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits! Love your shoes! :)


    http://fashionableinspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO yall wear the heels all day? Or just for the pictures?
    I love the shirts(and outfits!!)!!

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wear the heels from the time we get dressed at about 8am until about 3pm when we change into more casual clothes for the rest of the day. :)

      Delete
  5. oh I love those shirts...I think I need to go to F21! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How old are your siblings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma's almost 16 and Willa's almost 14. :)

      Delete
  7. You all look super cute! Those shirts are adorable!
    My Lord's Day was wonderful...we went to my uncle's to celebrate Mother's day with all the aunts and my grandma, and we had a devotion on Proverbs 31, which is always edifying to hear.(:

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a great Sunday-it was my 18th birthday. Seriously, 18 seems sooo old! :)
    Super cute outfits (all of them!) I'm so excited to see these skirts you're wearing, I'm going to be able to go to Spokane WA here in a couple weeks, and I'm so going to Forever 21! Love that store! Although this year I'll be able to fit into there clothes (I've lost 4" in my bust!)!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday! Yeah, I thought 18 was old at the time... just wait till your almost 20! :P
      Forever 21 is awesome.
      4"?! Usually girls aren't so excited to lose that in their bust, ;) but I'm assuming your happy about it, so yay you! :D That's really impressive, actually. :)

      Delete
  9. AWESOME!! Those shirts are so cute, and your skirt went so well with your shirt =D

    ~Molly~
    P.S. Do one of your sisters usually take your pictures when you are madeling an outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Molly! Yes, Willa is so sweet and usually takes my pictures for me. :)

      Delete
  10. Oh wow! I absolutely LOVE the top white skirt! That looks so much like something I would wear! hmm... I should find the time to make me one. (After I find the time to finish the dress that I have cut out already)

    Missy from pure-femininity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!