Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sleep


Awkward:
  • Falling into a deep sleep on the hood of your truck, only to be woken up by your sister with a hose.
  • The fact that I found this post started in my drafts folder. Apparently one of my sisters uploaded this photo for me. Sleeping positions look so awkward.
  • Not having been on Pinterest for several weeks and still getting 3 emails a day from them saying people have repinned 20+ times.
  • A box of tissues in every pew at church. No, it's not for the moving sermons... there's a powerful cold going around. :p
  • Arranging the treadmill next to the swing in the carport so you can push your little brother while you jog.

Awesome:
  • Friends who came help us clean our house. Seriously awesome. 
  • Hearing exactly what you need to hear at exactly the right time. Like this morning, I read "The Habit of Rising To The Occasion. Soo good.
  • Hearing from long-lost best friends. And picking up right where you left off.
  • Getting a box of spandex in the mail. It means swimsuits
  • CatalogLiving.net. Hilarious stuff, folks.

As evidenced by my apparent sleepiness, I'm worn out. Couldn't sleep last night, though, so some of you who have emailed me may have gotten an email very early this morning. :P Y'all send such sweet emails, it pains me to not have the time to reply in a timely manner when I have so many other parts of life calling for my attention! So, please, if you don't get an immediate response, it's not purposeful. :)

Pin It


12 comments :

  1. Where do you order your spandex material? I'll be ordering your ebook soon and want to get to sewing!
    I live in Germany and there aren't many material stores and even if there are...they often don't have much variety. The one I always went to closed down last year, so maybe I can find something online!

    -Iris♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I order spandex from Spandex House-- http://spandexhouse.com/products.php?navId=37&navName=Printed%20Spandex
      Even in the US it's hard to find the fabric you want in-store! :) Hope that helps.

      Delete
    2. One question. The jean shorts you wear... are they real denim shorts or spandex material that look like denim. I looked at Spandex House...they don't have many pretty ones. :( By the way: I got your ebook! A friend ordered them for me today! Thank you.

      -Iris♥

      Delete
    3. My jean shorts are 4-way stretch denim-- the DNM-054 on the bottom of this page: http://spandexhouse.com/products.php?page=1&navId=42&navId2=&navName=Denim&navName2=
      Many pretty prints or many pretty denims? :)

      Delete
  2. Wow...what were you doing on the hood of the car in the first place? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! We don't have any outside furniture, so I was sitting up there while I watched my siblings playing in the yard. :P

      Delete
    2. That's a good excuse! :) Just kidding! Hope your nap was enjoyable! Although...car hoods should be memory foam! :P

      Delete
  3. You must have been tired to fall asleep on the hood of the truck! Please pray for my supervisor. He got bleach on his face today near his eyes and he is allergic to bleach!!!! Thanks God he didn't get it in his eye! The DON and Adminsitrator took him to the health clinic and then the ER. I didn't see him after it happened but I heard his eye was red and swelled up. So I am kind of worried about him!!!!!
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh funny, only one question. Why did you crawl on the hood of the truck to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I was watching my siblings and needed a almost-bug-free place to sit... :P

      Delete
  5. You know! it actually looks comfy!!! :)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our church has tissue boxes in every row too!(There's only around 90-100 people in our church, so colds get passed around really easy, since everyone knows everyone and gets together)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!