Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pink Stripes. Redux.

There's nothing wrong with a favorite outfit changed up a bit, right? There's nothing simpler than a favorite shirt and denim skirt.
I'm not one of those bloggers who doesn't ever repost an outfit. I posted something similar to this waaaay back last May. With different accessories, it can give it a slightly different look! :P At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Shirt: Thrift store, altered 
Skirt: Made by me
Flip flops: Target
Belt on head: Grandma
Earrings: Payless

Speaking of bringing back old favorites, are y'all acquainted with Blogger's dynamic views? If you're thinking of flipping through my archives, this is a fun way to do that.


I'm trying to fit all my fabric into storage bins today- wish me luck! My sewing area looks like a tornado and a grizzly bear came through. Laters taters!
Pin It


14 comments :

  1. Cute! I'm all for blue jeans skirts-obviously very versatile!
    Actually, I think little changes make all the difference! I repeat my outfits all the time, changing accessories, hairstyle, etc. I think it makes a huge difference!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that head-belt (whatever you call it ;))!! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah SocolofskyAugust 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM

    I've been reading your blog for a while, but have never commented. Just wanted to drop by and say that you have inspired me to continue to dress modestly and in a feminine manner. Thank you for your blogs! You are such an encouragement to me and other young women striving to be lights for God.

    Oh, and I have that exact belt that you're using as a headband. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The belt/head band is so totally adorable!
    & I so love your shirt. I think it's great if you wear things more than once. Even on a fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits are so AWESOME, Olivia. You inspire me to kidnap you to come and arrange my outfits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful idea for a blog! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pattern did you use for your skirt? Was it the Butterick 3134? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your outfits are SO cute!!
    I wish you could come and help me make a new wardrobe!!

    Sami
    gsislilsis-sami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the belt on head! It's so cute! Where did your Grandmom get it from?

    Sarah
    www.scentsonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Check out this cool blog!

    http://annaandkarensblog.wordpress.com/

    Nancy Drew

    ReplyDelete
  11. You inspired me to create a blog! It's http://annaandkarensblog.wordpress.com/

    Check it out!

    Anna Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfits! Super cute headband! and even though I don't like pink, I ADORE this outfit!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!