Friday, September 21, 2012

Friends of Fresh Modesty: Caroline, Tabitha, and Rebecca Ann!

Hey y'all! Hope you'll forgive me for getting this up really late again... gonna need to fix that... anyway... I have three casual clad ladies to share today!

First up, Caroline! She has a simply lovely classy casual outfit! Love the graphic butterfly tee, and the necklace as an accessory just makes the outfit I think. It just gives a level of chicness that's awesome.


I am a twenty-year-old stay-at-home daughter, big sister to four, piano teacher, photographer, music lovin', sweet tea drinkin' girl who loves to laugh. :-)
 
 This is one of my new favorite outfits! It's comfortable, yet slightly more dressy than most of my everyday outfits, so it's great to wear on those just-need-to-look-a-little-nicer kind of days. ;-) And the shoes. I definitely love the shoes. :-)


So, here's the run-down:
Shirt: Thrifted, $1.99
Skirt: Thrifted, $1.96
Shoes: Payless (I think)
Jewelry: Mostly gifts :-)
 
 ~~*~~

 Next is Tabitha! She has a stepped up casual outfit as well. I love the scarf accent that gives some form and flow to the structured, simple outfit. :)

  (my sister told me to the hug the tree. I did and then she yelled "Tree Hugger!!")

My name is Tabitha and I'm 17 years old, I've lived in Southern California my whole life. I've been dressing modestly since, well forever. ;)

I wore this outfit to school. I go to a really strict private school and we can't wear denim or tennis shoes, so everybody dresses up for school. I love this outfit because it's all very basic pieces, and very neural colors put together. My soul is aching for fall, so since it was only going to be 90 degrees, I wore the scarf. :) I also love my shoes. You can't tell by the pictures but the front have little silver studs.



outfit details:
H&M tee--thrifted
Khaki skirt--thrifted
Scarf--thrifted
Shoes--thrifted
(I'm a thrifting maniac!)
Oh and my glasses are prescription from eyebuydirect.com

~~*~~

Third is Rebecca Ann! I love the color and style of her shirt! And she paired it with a slimming skirt, which is what it needed. And the belt's perfect... and the cardigan... and I love flip flops... :D :D

 My name is Rebecca Ann and I am a home school graduate and entrepreneur. Now I am a vocalist, pianist, and aspiring vocal and piano teacher. I love to cook, bake, be with my family, go on long walks in the woods, converse with and lift up my friends, compose music, dance, and study God's Word. My goal in life to draw closer to the Lord by seeking Him each day. I pray that my generation would seek the Lord and be convicted by His words how to live their lives even in their dress and daily lives in order to share the Gospel of Christ. I also blog over at www.singinginhisname.blogspot.com
 
Vintage 40's style Blouse- made by me
New York and Company cardigan- thrifted
Denim skirt- New Creation Women's Apparel
flip flops- C28
vintage belt- Goodwill

~~*~~
Don't you agree that they're great? What do you like about each of these lovely outfits? Would you like to submit an outfit for Friends of Fresh Modesty? Check out this page! I've emailed some of you back asking for more pictures, description, bio, etc and I haven't heard back for a while... and I'd really like to post your outfits! So, yeah. :D Have a lovely day!

Pin It


15 comments :

  1. Tabitha looks so classy! Maybe it's the glasses? ;-)

    S

    P.S.

    I just posted a Random Saturday post, on my blog! NZ is a day ahead, for those of you who are tapping their calendars at me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my outfit Olivia! I love both the other girls outfits! The graphic butterfly shirt is so cute in Caroline's outfit and I love Rebeca Ann's skirt! You can never go wrong with a long denim skirt! Cute outfits! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVVVVVVVVVVE THEM. Rebecca ann's fresh ,classy, and clasic. totaly how i would dress (or do! :) i love denim skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the outfits are very cute! Love how Caroline paired a graphic tee with a skirt! The tee keeps the outfit casual while the style of the skirt and the shoes dresses it up a bit. The jewelry really makes the outfit! It makes it look chic and classy! I love how all of Tabitha's pieces are very simple. She does a great job a showing that it is possible to dressy, but cute, yet feminine and modest to casual places like school! The skirt keeps the outfit casual While the shoes dress it up and keep it cute and chic! Rebecca' s outfit is feminine and dressy, while still kept casual by the denim skirt and flip-flops. The shirt keeps it feminine and dressy, while the cardigan dresses it up. The belt keeps the shirt fitted.
    Maybe I will send you some pics this week I haven't been anywhere but work in like a month so I haven't had anything to get dressed for!That's why I haven't sent you any pics! Although I have kind of wanted too. Maybe I will take pics of my church outfit tomorrow and send them to you.
    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, LOVE Caroline's shoes -- they are so cute! Rebecca's shirt is pretty. And the scarf and shoes and everything in Tabitha's outfit.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Im thinking I dont practice modesty because it makes *me* holy. God knows the condition of my heart despite my long skirt. Im thinking it is to glorify God and make *others* holy. I dont want to tempt my brothers, dont want to defraud them.
    If God thought it important to distinguish male and female so do I. God is wise, he decided to place us in certain roles, I will study, consider and happily conform to the role God thought best for me. Modesty and femininity is to make much of God first then others. It is the fruit of my submission to God. Doesnt make me Holy. It celebrates HIS holiness and promotes holiness in others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my outfit, Olivia! :) I love the other girls outfits as well. Caroline's shirt is adorable and you can never go wrong with a long denim skirt as Rebecca Ann has shown us. :) love this series! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY - Caroline goes to my church!! :) Cute outfit caroline! :)
    I Love Tabithas shoes!!! ADORABLE!!!
    And i love the belt look with Rebecca's outfit!!
    Maybe one day I'll try to send an outfit in ;-) I dont know if my outfits are cute enough though! I'm pretty much a staples outfit girl :/
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Tabitha's outfit! Especially the shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Caroline's shoes!

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for posting my outfit, Olivia! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rebecca Ann's outfit is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. JMJ
    Caroline's shoes are so pretty.
    In Christ,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Tabitha's skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!