Friday, September 28, 2012

Friends of Fresh Modesty: Iris, Svetlana, Lexi, and Samantha!

Hey y'all! Friends of Fresh Modesty is turning into a parade of nations! :D First up we have this fabulous outfit that does a good job of pairing a super long shirt with a skirt:

 Hi, I'm Iris and I live in Germany. I am studying to be a teacher through distant learning and I am home all day. But I still like to dress up and wear make up & jewelry every day. ☺  I have been in a long distant relationship for almost 2.5 years and blog about my LDR,  crafts, modest outfits, spiritual lessons I've learned and nature photography. Visit me at http://www.thebluebirdhouse.blogspot.com. I stumbled across Fresh Modesty a while back and fell in love with the cute modest outfits ..sadly I don't see that combination to often...especially the modest side. I am glad I was able to participate. ☺


I like this outfit because it is super comfortable and so pretty. The floral patterned blouse is so feminine, has my favorite colors and fits flattering. It is not to tight and with the Cami its nice and modest. The skirt feels like silk and almost feels weightless. It was the first time I wore this outfit and I know I will wear it more often! 

  Blouse- gift (Canyon River Blues)
Cami- Walmart
Skirt- gift (sistas)
Necklace- gift

~~*~~

Next is a great sundress-turned fall outfit! Love tights with boots.

 My name is Svetlana. I'm 22. Happily married for almost 1,5 years. Live in Siberia (beautiful place with a rather cool climate but no polar bears). I work as a  journalist and English teacher. I also translate Christian books into Russian for a publishing house.
I like this outfit. It's comfortable and pretty. I wore it Sunday for a Church meeting.
Dress: Basic line
Cardigan: New look
Boots: Monro

 ~~*~~

Maaaaaxiiii! Never can go wrong, and the print of this one is fabulous. Love how she pulled out the purple with the cardi.
Howdy y'all, Lexi here. First, I want to say how honored I am to be featured once again on this amazing blog! I'm a home-schooled girl of 14, and a daughter of the King. I've got this 'thing' for owls! They're just to chute-able!(cute+adorable) I couldn't live without my books. I love playing my cello at home and in the ASYO orchestra. Playing basketball, or watching my bros play, is one of my many hobbies. And dogs are SERIOUSLY a mans best friend!:D 

I've tote fell in love with maxi dresses! They're new, in style cute, modern, and mostly MODEST! This maxi needed a tank for extra coverage. The cotton fabric and funky design makes it easy to dress up. I've already worn it to a birthday party, around the house, and church as well. (I've only had it for a week!) one down side to these adorable things, is that they usually(unless you find a great deal) are costly. At least I consider $20-30 costly. I found this one for $10 bucks! *JOY*

 Maxi: Kohls, $10 
Shrug: sisters
 tank: sisters 
and, who needs shoes!:D 

 ~~*~~

Fall is in the air! And Samantha and her friend Sarah are having a fashion show this week! Check it out.

My name is Samantha and I am a nineteen year old homeschool graduate and born-again Christian.
I live in the Midwest where I spend my time reading, baking (desserts and breads being my specialty),
Civil War dancing/reenacting, playing the piano and trying to teach myself to sew. =)

This outfit is super comfy and fun to wear. I'm not much of a hat person, but this hat was so cute I couldn't resist it (especially for $1.00!). Scarves are my favorite type of accessory, especially during the cooler fall and winter months. I wear scarves more than jewelry, I think!

 ~~*~~
Weren't these all so lovely? I just love this series. These were all perfect "transition" outfits here in the weird cool/warm/hot/cold/perfect temperature months! If you'd like to submit for next week, please read the guidelines here. What are your favorite elements of these outfits?

Pin It


12 comments :

  1. Hey Olivia! We love all of these outfits. We love how each lady has her own style, and did a great job at being modest, and adorable! I love Samantha's hat, especially for just a buck!

    My sister and I have been thinking of submitting some outfits, maybe. Blessings!

    P.S. Thank you for doing this series!

    www.twoblesseddamsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Iris' outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha's outfit is absolutely adorable! She did such a sweet job!

    Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these!
    Such a great variety of ages and styles!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! All of their outfits are cute and modest and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cool how you have people from different countries participating! I really loved Svetlanas. I am a huge fan for sweaters and boots <3

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring me, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iris' outfit is very well put together!
    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coolio! My sister has the SAME scarf as Samantha!haha

    Thanks for showing my entry Olivia!;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Friends of Fresh Modesty. Keep it up! It's a great addition to your already enjoyable posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lexi's outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!