Friday, January 11, 2013

Have a Question?

Hey y'all! Last March-May I did a fun weekly series where I answered your questions about everything and anything. I really enjoyed that, and some of them really made me think. Would y'all like to do that again? So many of you are new and may not have been around for that first round. I don't know when I'll get around to answering, but I'd like to go ahead and start collecting questions.
If you're a new reader and haven't read the Q&A posts, you might do that, because your question may have already been answered.
I'll tell you right now- I will not be able to answer every single one, as much as I'd like to, but I will try to get most of them. Blessings!




5 comments :

  1. I was gonna ask if any of y'all want some more pigs...but I guess that's not the type of question you're looking for. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your back to blogging. Your blog is so encouraging to me. I have not found any other blogs that I the same standers of modesty.
    Thank you so much for that you put into it. You really make a difference!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Olivia this is pretty good! I've already submitted my question. But this is a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!!!!!!


      >Rebekah<

      Delete
  4. Its Awesome what you do!! Thanks VERY much for Q+A and your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!