Friday, April 26, 2013

Friends of Fresh Modesty: Aspirer!

Hey y'all! I also have a FoFM post for you today: this one's so cute! Aspirer sent it to me almost 3 months ago, so I'm excited to finally share it.
I love how she paired a flowy button-up with a slimming black skirt. The belt is the focal point of the outfit and is really classy! Her shoes look super comfortable and finish off the casual look. This is a great ensemble if you're wondering how to wear supportive shoes with skirts. Sperry-style loafers are perfect! I posted an outfit sort of similar here many moons ago.


Hello all! I'm sixteen years old and a super homeschooled spy girl named Aspirer. I blog over at www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com . I've been homeschooled all my life and love it! I'm the oldest of six children and I adore fashion, always trying to make everything cute and, of course, modest. My style is classic prep, as you can see by my collared shirt and boat shoes. My philosophy is to dress classily, within a budget. Stop by my blog; followers are welcomed! Last but not least, many thanks to Olivia for featuring me. :)


Shirt: Forever 21
Belt: Lands End
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider
Sunglasses: sports store 


Thank you so much for sharing! Y'all have an awesome day! If you'd like to submit for FoFM, here's a link.

Pin It


6 comments :

  1. I absolutely love the hair and sunglasses! Great job girly!!! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has lovely hair! =]



    Peace,
    Glória
    Yellow Blog [blog design] - http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    Check out my modern, fun, and classy blog designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JMJ
    I loooove the color of the blouse.
    In Christ,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog
    Www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!