Friday, May 3, 2013

Friends of Fresh Modesty: Kelsey!

Hey y'all! I'm on another road trip with friends today (Illinois, then to Six Flags in St. Louis tomorrow! Hoping it doesn't rain), but I couldn't not share a FOFM this week! This outfit from Kelsey is super fab! I love how she has a fitted skirt and tied button up as the base for the flowy cardigan-- it works so well! Her hat ties in with all the colors and the style goes really well with her distressed denim skirt.


Thank you Olivia for letting me show my outfit on here. You are awesome!! So, a little bit about me is.... My name is Kelsey and I blog over at LovinHuggin. I love Jesus with all my heart. He is my everything. I enjoy the simple things in life like: my family, tea, rain, beautiful mountains, long walks, fashion, spending time with my King.... and that is just the beginning:) Would love to "meet" you so come and say hi on my blog :D.


Outfit Details
Hat: borrowed /stole (Hehe) from my mom
Blue top: Thrift Store
Ruffle Cardigan: Dress Barn
Skirt: Thrift Store
Flats: Target



Isn't it cute? Y'all have an awesome day! See y'all Monday!

Pin It


11 comments :

  1. Love it! Very cute. :D

    (Have a blast at Six Flags! Love roller coasters.) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Kels! Ya got featured. ;) <3

    I LOVE the outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the outfit, Kelsey!! Some of my fav colors, and I love wearing skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really good! LOVE the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love her skirt! So modest and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so sweet for letting me post on here, Olivia~ Hope you have an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes Kelsey! Good job!~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute hat and ruffle cardigan!

    -Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heart this ruffled cardigan sweater; nice color and great design.

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!