Monday, January 20, 2014

Buy the Look | Droplette Jewelry

Hey y'all! I'm super excited to be hosting a jewelry sale for my sister's company here on Fresh Modesty! My 15 year old sister Willa oozes creativity and her jewelry is gorgeous. I wear her pieces all the time and love the simple, unique, colorful style they have. Here's a couple images I pulled from the FM archives which feature her handcrafted items:




And here are a couple pieces you can buy! 
(She gave me a pair identical to this for Christmas and I wear them all the time!)

Love this color! 

Oh oh oh... I'm kind of hoping this one doesn't sell...

Check out the Droplette Handmade Jewelry page and see what else she has to offer! Blessings!


14 comments :

  1. Awesome! I'll check out her site! She has a real gift! The jewelry is beautiful!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those are gorgeous! The colors are so pretty and the designs are really unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and unique! She has talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those are awesome!! I make jewelry a little bit but mine isn't half as good as that! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Willa! I like making jewelry too, but only occasionally. (Though I did win a ribbon at our county fair this year for a necklace! Yay!) Willa's is much prettier though! I love the green necklace too Olivia! ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented Willa! I absolutely love it! I might buy a necklace if I'm able. :))) Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. L-O-V-E your skirt! And that green shirt is adorable!
    How mush is your budget for jewelry? Do you allow yourself loopholes?
    God Bless!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look very professional and are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Willa's jewels are so fabulous!

    I have been hoping she could start selling the pieces. It is so nice to have the satisfaction in earning some of your own money with things you have created ... things that people have found so intoxicating they will pay for your creation. :)

    SO happy for her!

    blessings Willa!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  10. ummm wow, wow, wow - can I just say that the third photo from the top is absolutely BEAUTIFUL?! That color green looks so good on you and those earrings match perfectly! very creative jewelry! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the top photo. absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for posting. ~ Sarah C.

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!