Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Looking for Sponsors!



Heeeey y'all! I have a little housekeeping detail to share with you. I've prayerfully decided to open Fresh Modesty up for sponsors/ advertisers (same thing. sponsors just sounds nicer). Up until this point I've allowed only a few carefully chosen reviews and no sidebar ads, but the time has come for me to venture into promoting YOUR products on Fresh Modesty! I really love the community of girls and women who read here and I would love for them to be aware of all the great resources available to them! You can visit THIS PAGE for package and statistics information. Please feel free to pass the information along to anyone you think might be interested in expanding their business's reach!

If you are at all concerned about me mixing ministry with possible monetary gain, please feel free to email me personally so we can chat about it. (freshmodesty (at) gmail (dot) com) Encouraging my younger sisters in the Lord is still my highest goal, desire, and prayer, and this won't change that at all. You girls are the absolute best and I'm here for you!

While we're on the subject of community, be sure you follow Fresh Modesty on all the different social media platforms! Sometimes I post different stuff than I post here.

And don't forget you can follow by email! 

Y'all okay with this? Have a marvelous day!


12 comments :

  1. Oh how fantastic! I love, love, love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would you like us to pay? PayPal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Paypal is my preferred method. Email me at freshmodesty@gmail.com for details!

      Delete
  3. I'm fine with this idea - it doesn't bother me a bit!

    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! Hey I have to mention, I have a smaller great laptop (14 inch screen as opposed to 17 inch, I think it is) eand your blog width right now gives me the dreaded scrolling sidebar on the bottom/cuts off the right side of your blog. As a blog designer myself, I've found that it's best not to venture beyond 1000 pixels in overall width to make sure your blog fits for everyone. Just an idea! Do some research on it yourself to find what fits best for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this is quite something! I'm glad you have thought about it so diligently.....It will certianly be interesting! Thanks for your great ideas and encouragment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so exciting! This is EXACTLY the next step for you to take! I don't have anything to sell...yet. But if I did, I would be SUPER excited to advertise on your blog because I know the people who read it are like me and are more likely to be interested in what I am!

    And I'm also excited to see what ideas or crafts or products will soon be on here, hopefully!
    God bless you!
    ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is cool! I'm considering "sponsoring." ;-) (I just have to build up some more stock in my shop first!) :-)
    (P.S. Now that you're getting back to A & A posts and everything, I'm looking forward to your FOFM posts coming back!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's totally fair for you to be compensated for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great with me! I'm looking forward to the sponsor posts actually. I think it will be a wonderful improvement/addition for you and us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good to me. :) Great idea. ~ Sarah C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you just need to be really prayerful in the sponsors you accept. I've also seen blogs turn in to an endless advertisement for this product or that, and I'd hate for that to happen to one of my favorite blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!