Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Announcing | Bell Tower Boutique

Happy Tuesday, y'all! I am sooooooo excited to be sharing with you a new Etsy shop today. This one is near and dear to my heart and I've been working to get it going for a while now. I am pleased to announce the Bell Tower Boutique is now open! 
My church is a major part of my life and laboring beside my brothers and sisters in the Lord is one of my greatest joys, whether we're bucking hay, having tea parties, or reaching out to neighbors. The focus of our efforts lately has been creating products to sell on Etsy with all of the proceeds going to our building fund. We desire to build a church that glorifies God and is landmark in the community for all to see. 


 My sister had the grand idea of producing infinity scarves to share with y'all! I absolutely LOVE how they turned out and I think you're going to appreciate the price point as well. There are a ton of different styles and the style is so versatile. Over the next few weeks I hope to share some looks using these scarves because they are total wardrobe expanders.





A friend of mine made these ruffle scarves for the shop and I love them!! I styled one{here}.

We have all colors of these ADORABLE hats in the shop, too! 


 Thank you for letting me share my excitement! Please "Like" Bell Tower Boutique on Facebook to stay up-to-date with our products (we have a huge variety of stuff coming!) and favorite us on Etsy! It would be amazing if you could share this shop with your friends, as well! I hope y'all enjoy looking through what we have and maybe there's something you've been looking for! Blessings!


15 comments :

  1. Those are all very nice, and at great prices, too. (This is from a cheapskate, so you *know* they're great prices!)

    I can't wait to see what you do with the infinity scarves. I've been sewing (and knitting) some recently, and I'd love to get new ideas for wearing and styling them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How cool! I am going to go favorite the shop on Etsy right now. I hope God blesses your business, and that you'll be very successful in your mission.

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I really like that last scarf. :) I recently started an Etsy shop, and I love finding unique items on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful….and you made all these?

    Esmy J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable! I don't have an Etsy account….can I still buy one?

    By the way, Esmy J, I checked out that blog you suggested( http://andrasfinds.blogspot.com ) and it was great. Thanks for the heads up!

    FunInTheSun….Florida Style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olivia! I have been following your blog for a while and really enjoy it. I live in East Tennessee and also belong to a Presbyterian church. This is a great idea for helping to fund a new church building and I hope that it will be successful for you and your church family. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my gosh! The Mustard, White, and Black Floral is SO CUTE! I love scarves; I may have to look into this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Olivia! These all look so adorable...definitely going to check them out! =) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a really great shop. I'll be sure to favorite it!
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What gorgeous scarves! I'm putting your Etsy shop on my list of shopping places :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore the last scarf!! I'd love to support this, hopefully I'll be able to make my purchase soon. They are sooo lovely, and it is such a great cause (not to mention wonderful prices!)... how can anyone resist? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, those scarves are gorgeous! Wwwwant! I hope your church all the best in fund raising!:)

    Abigail of happysnappingphotography.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all gorgeous! I look forward to seeing you pair them with other outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!