Monday, December 15, 2014

Hoodies Now Available!

Hey y'all! Popping in to let you know that the Fresh Apparel hoodies are now available at FreshApparel.us! 

 These are super super comfortable and warm! I have a very limited quantity available (and only in size medium right now), so don't wait too long if you're hoping to grab one! Order by December 18th and you'll get Free Shipping in time for Christmas.

I can't decide which color is my favorite-- I wear them all all the time. ;) Also, all sizes of t-shirts are back in stock!

Also, you can now give Gift Certificates to FreshApparel.us! So if you'd like to bless someone with an Errand #17 skirt in the future, this could be a way to do that. Click on the picture above to print it out after purchasing.

I hope to be back later this week with some fun posts.  Have an awesome day!


16 comments :

  1. Eek, this is exciting, Olivia! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I already have my t-shirt (and looking forward to my skirt as well!) but these are awesome too!
    Blessings!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Olivia! I can't wait to order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Olivia! Love those hoodies! Have a blessed day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just recently found this site through Pinterest. I was wondering when you do get the errand 17 skirt in the store how much it would be? I saw a picture of it and it's just so pretty! I would love one, but don't know if I could afford one coming from a family of 11 and budget is very tight. It's such a beautiful skirt! You do a really good job! It's always hard to find a cofortable nice modest skirt that fit for cheap. Thanks for your time!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your hoodies and that lace skirt you're wearing. Could you feature that skirt one day?

    What's your suggestion for a white skirt that is a little bit see through, nude colour shorts or slip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've worn several slips at once under a white skirt before, that's worked. Nude shorts might work, but you'll probably need at least one slip too because of sunshine. :)

      Delete
  7. Who is modeling the sweatshirt, Olivia? Whoever it is has beautiful hair!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my sister, Willa. :) She's my photographer and sponsorship assistant!

      Delete
  8. Fresh Apparel is getting better....
    Good Job Olivia :)

    ~Sarai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay so I'm going to ask a really stupid question, but is Fresh Apparel, like, your own company? I didn't really read all the other posts due to bad internet. So if someone could answer me I would REALLY appreciate it!

    Merry Christmas! now bring me some figgy pudding!!!

    🎅Rebekah🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, Fresh Apparel Denim Company is the denim skirt line I've started. :)

      Delete
  10. Such a wonderful hoody! Thank you so much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!