Saturday, April 25, 2015

12 South Street

Hey y'all! I hope your week is going wonderfully! 
Madeline is here visiting with me this week and helping hem skirts! The evening I picked her up at BNA we walked around 12 S Street in Nashville for a while. There are cute shops, a bazillion healthy restaurants, photo ops galore, and we stopped at a flower stand and ooo'd and awww'd over the succulents in the gorgeous spring sunset weather. :)

Madeline is a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer in the Minneapolis, MN area, so of course we had to grab some outfit photos.  Click here to visit her website!

// outfit details // 
Dress: Tiana B. brand: ThredUP, $9.99
Cardigan: Mossimo brand, handmedown
Purse: JustFab.com, $39.99
Shoes: Payless, $12.50
Bracelets: Gifts and Gracewear Collection
Necklaces: Charming Charlie and Groupon

Y'all may remember this dress from the How To | Shop for Dresses on ThredUP post I did last summer. (Here's the first and second post). It's just one of those super simple summer dresses that I'm glad I have in the closet. I paired it with a black cardigan because I don't really have any other colors and it was just the perfect weight for the evening. 


I adore bright green succulents, so of course I had to pick one up along with some chocolate mint. They're sitting here all happy on the counter while our fingers turn blue from steaming denim. :D 

Y'all have a great day, okay? Have you been exploring anywhere lately? 


21 comments :

  1. I love that dress! so springy..... I just had a random question to ask you: what do you think of the Duggars (you know who they are, right?) and their modesty standards? Thanks for posting!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly think this is one of my favorite outfits I've ever seen you in. So feminine and stylish while still modest! Definitely my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress, Olivia! So pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been exploring the woods! (ok our backyard, but I count it) The dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! Looks like a fun outing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress!
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  7. barrelracinggirl98April 25, 2015 at 4:59 PM

    are smaller sized skirts not ready to sell yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I see you went exploring with a "name twin" of mine ;) LOVE the dress - and the succulents. I have a fake succulent named Harold that I got on clearance at Target a couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute dress-beautiful floral!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photos today, I really like the ones against the building!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit! It looks fabulous on you!
    Unique Geek

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are just gorgeous - you're so pretty. :) I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures! Have a wonderful adventure with Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those bright sandals! Sounds like such fun! I just checked out a new to me health food store in the city yesterday, and that was so much fun!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Olivia!
    Totally unrelated to the post, but you've mentioned before that a lot of your family has Lyme's disease. Do any of y'all have any advise for others with the same issue? Any tips or tricks that help/helped you? It would be especially awesome if you had the time to do a whole post on it... But you're so busy that I know it's not a realistic hope. =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just planted some chocolate mint in my garden a couple days ago! Wonderful plant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why on earth are you hemming all these skirts yourself? The manufacturers wouldn't do it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful outfit and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey, love your dresses, but how are you constantly finding modest dresses like that? And when you shop for dresses online, how do you know if it will fit and be long enough?
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!