Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Top eShakti Dresses For Summer

Hey y'all! Summer is in full swing and so is super-cute-fun-dress season! :) I just realized this morning that eShakti, one of my favorite dress websites, is having a 35% off sale today and tomorrow! The awesome thing about eShakti is that for just $7.50 more, you can have the dress completely customized for your measurements, add sleeves, change the neckline, and choose the perfect length. Here are some of the dresses that are catching my eye: 

Okay, if I were getting married this summer these would totally be my bridesmaid's dresses.

This gorgeous navy and white dress would be perfect for church, days out with the girls, summer weddings, and ladies' brunches. 

I would totally wear this dress out grocery shopping with Keds, to lunch with gladiators, and to an evening event with flats or sandals. 

This is a gorgeous classic style. It reminds me of some of my moms favorite timeless dresses. 

Summer weddings, y'all.

This dress my friend Natasha reviewed on her blog HERE. 


This dress is similar to one that I wore to a bridesmaid luncheon last summer HERE. 

So, in addition to the sale going on right now, you can get $30 off your first purchase (annnnd free customization) by clicking here. Really doesn't get much better (or cheaper for custom) than this. Oh wait, it does. Most of the dresses have pockets. O_o

Now, to be legal I have to let you know that I do receive a commission on your purchase when you use my links. Which is nice, and helps support FM, buuuut it hasn't influenced my excitement to share this great resource with you. Happy shopping! Come back here and let me know which dress you picked and what kind of awesome deal you got on it! :)) 

Sale ends June 18th, 2015. 


17 comments :

  1. I love eShakti dresses! I haven't ordered from them yet, but I'd absolutely love to. The dresses are so feminine and lovely . . . but I think I have plenty in my closet already ;)

    find me-
    dance a real & walking in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know anywhere else to get modest dresses that are a little bit cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, with the sale and $30 new customer discount, most of the dresses are around $25 in the end. Besides watching clearance racks at Macy's or looking on ThredUP, nothing else reliable is coming to mind. I'll let you know though!

      Delete
  3. Oooh! :) These are beautiful! For the longest time, I haven't been a dress person, but I'm starting to enjoy the few I have! :) Maybe it's time to invest in a few more... :P Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want to order an eshakti dress someday. Right now many of the dresses that I love are just out of my budget. :( But these are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh eShakti. I love, love, love their maxi dresses and skirts. Not so much their prices. Though I will say that the stuff I've bought from there has lasted me forever. My favorite go-to dress is a patterned green maxi dress that made me cry a little bit when I paid for it, but I bought it specifically for a wedding and have probably worn it more than a dozen times since then. I also have their chambray maxi dress which is simple, and timeless and can be dressed in a thousand different ways, and has also lasted me forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they shipped to the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that dark purple dress is nice.... I never wear dresses but if I had that purple one I might....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dresses, especially the fact that you can adjust them to have sleeves (saves having to find a cardigan/bolero that works) and a decent hemline. I wish they shipped to Australia though or that we had something similar!

    Elisabeth in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that Floral Vine Print Cotton Dress is my favorite out of all the dresses you showed! I love the colors and the print! So pretty and summery! Right now eshakti is unfortunately out of my budget, but I definitely hope to order some someday!
    Thanks for sharing Olivia! Many blessings!
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, Olivia, you just blew my mind with that website. I keep looking for dresses online and skipping 85% of the ones I look at because they're too short, too low-cut or don't have sleeves. This is an AMAZING resource. Now if only they shipped to my country...
    (I'm usually in the US twice a year, though, so it's alright.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this lovely selection of summer dresses! I have been looking for a dress that I could wear to a couple of weddings I would be attending, and thanks to your post, I found it. The Contrast Floral Embroidery Poplin Dress will be arriving sometime in the next two weeks and I can't wait!
    Your blog is a huge blessing and encouragement to my family and me - God bless!
    ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. eShakti is seriously the best! I first heard about them here from your site, and currently my third order is pending...I'm amazed at how they have such a wide variety of designs at such high quality.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Olivia! I have recently found some great online dress deals (including te eShakti ones) and was wondering how to know if a dress will fit just by measurements. Is an inch or two at the measurement areas (bust, waist, and hips) enough? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dresses! I'm not a big dress person, just skirts. But after seeing a few of the dresses you have posted on your blog, I decided to give dresses another chance. And now, I'm glad I did! I love dresses now!!
    Thanks for all your hard work, Olivia - I really love your posts and I have embraced feminine and modest dressing more since I found your blog. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice dresses and i love eshakti but they don't ship to Australia and also i have a lots of dresses , I get mine at a Australia shop called millers, Best and Less, City Chic, Autograph and i do shop from asos too.

    Becci
    http://rebeccafashionandlife.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these! My Pinterest is full of dresses like this... I like mid-calf length or wearing skinny capris under. P.S. the green and white one with leaves looks like an embroidery project I made a while back.

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!