Friday, January 27, 2017

New Website, Blog, and Wedding Post!

Hey y'all!
So, I launched a revamped blog + website, FreshModesty.com, last fall! But totally forgot to share that here and point y'all there! I figured with a new name, home, and daily life I should have a new/ updated online space!

FreshModesty.blogspot.com will redirect there starting next week.
Currently working on getting FreshApparel.us to redirect there as well...

FreshModesty.com is now the home of my fashion, sewing, eco-home, and Fresh Apparel sites.

I've done a couple of posts there recently! Click to see!



Oh, yeah, and I blogged a gazillion pictures from our wedding!!


I hope y'all are doing well! I'd love to see you over at my new site! Blessings!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments :

  1. Oh I'm so glad you posted about your new site! I was missing your posts and now must go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new site is gorgeous, Olivia! You are such an inspiration to me in your lifestyle and love for Jesus. I'm thankful that the World Wide Web has you in it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Fresh Modesty is fashion blog which encourages girls to "Dress outside your box, but inside His Book!" I allow anonymous comments so those without accounts can comment, but I would really appreciate it if you would identify yourself by some form of a name. :) Thank you for taking the time to comment!